• TOLO Dance, March 11th

• Spring Break, April 17th - 21st

• Non-Student Day, March 17th

Dungeons and Dragons

Dungeons & Dragons (aka D&D), is a cooperative role-playing game where players roll dice to determine what they do in a fantasy world, against thieves, monsters and even the Dungeon Master themselves.

Connor: “How long have you been interested in D&D?” Michael: “Since about the 8th Grade.” Connor: “ Why did you get into D&D?” Michael: “My elder brother played it, as did other members of my family.” Connor: “If the club didn’t exist, what would be your second choice and why?” Michael: “If the club didn’t exist I would probably join a group online ‘cause it would be the easiest option available.” Connor: “What’s the funniest thing that happened in the club?” Michael: “When a praying mantis ninja jumped down a sea serpent’s throat and the sea serpent had an allergic reaction and died.” Connor: “What would you tell people who are interested in D&D?” Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”

Michael: “Since about the 8th Grade.” Connor: “ Why did you get into D&D?” Michael: “My elder brother played it, as did other members of my family.” Connor: “If the club didn’t exist, what would be your second choice and why?” Michael: “If the club didn’t exist I would probably join a group online ‘cause it would be the easiest option available.” Connor: “What’s the funniest thing that happened in the club?” Michael: “When a praying mantis ninja jumped down a sea serpent’s throat and the sea serpent had an allergic reaction and died.” Connor: “What would you tell people who are interested in D&D?” Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”

Michael: “My elder brother played it, as did other members of my family.” Connor: “If the club didn’t exist, what would be your second choice and why?” Michael: “If the club didn’t exist I would probably join a group online ‘cause it would be the easiest option available.”

Connor: “If the club didn’t exist, what would be your second choice and why?” Michael: “If the club didn’t exist I would probably join a group online ‘cause it would be the easiest option available.”

Michael: “If the club didn’t exist I would probably join a group online ‘cause it would be the easiest option available.”

Connor: “What’s the funniest thing that happened in the club?” Michael: “When a praying mantis ninja jumped down a sea serpent’s throat and the sea serpent had an allergic reaction and died.” Connor: “What would you tell people who are interested in D&D?” Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”

Michael: “When a praying mantis ninja jumped down a sea serpent’s throat and the sea serpent had an allergic reaction and died.” Connor: “What would you tell people who are interested in D&D?” Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”

Connor: “What would you tell people who are interested in D&D?” Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”

Michael: “Join a group, read the rules, and find out whether D&D is right for you.”