• Mid-Winter Break, February 20-24th

• Superbowl, February 5th

• Valentine's Day, February 14th - You Have School

New to Netflix in February

New to Netflix in February

Movies:

Finding Dory: The friendly but forgetful blue tang fish begins a search for her long-lost parents, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.

Babe: Babe, a pig raised by sheepdogs, learns to herd sheep with a little help from Farmer Hoggett.

Corpse Bride: When a shy groom practices his wedding vows in the inadvertent presence of a deceased young woman, she rises from the grave assuming he has married her.

The Blair Witch Project: Three film students vanish after traveling into a Maryland forest to film a documentary on the local Blair Witch legend, leaving only their footage behind.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Four kids travel through a wardrobe to the land of Narnia and learn of their destiny to free it with the guidance of a mystical lion.

Twilight: A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire.

Superbad: Two co-dependent high school seniors are forced to deal with separation anxiety after their plan to stage a booze-soaked party goes awry.

Sausage Party: A sausage strives to discover the truth about his existence.

Television Shows:

The Santa Clarita Diet: Sheila and Joel, a married couple, are real estate agents in Santa Clarita, California. When Sheila dies, their lives take a dark turn.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: A young woman abandons a choice job at a law firm and her life in New York in an attempt to find happiness in the unlikely locale of West Covina, California.

Dreamwork’s Dragons: Unlock the secrets of the Dragon Eye and come face to face with more dragons than anyone has ever imagined as Hiccup, Toothless and the Dragon Riders soar to the edge of adventure.