Senior Cage Peterson

Cage Peterson’s final year at Gig Harbor is going to be a test because after this year, he will have to make choices that will affect how his life will go after a major accomplishment. Photo Credit: Jonathan Lopez-Sandoval

Cage Peterson is spending his last year of high school at Gig Harbor before going to college. Stated by Cage “My journey was overall pretty smooth, and my efforts in school increased every year because I realized that my choices are my own and I have to pick the good choices.” His best memories in school are bonding with his closest friends that he has made over the four years that he has been going to high school. When asked if he was going to college after high school, he said, “I am super psyched to attend college after high school and discover my passion in this world.” Cage said that he is planning on going to UW Tacoma or UPS because he wants to be able to keep his job and work while he is in college to save up money.

Everything we do, there are lessons that will impact our world for the good or for the worse, and Cage has made some choices that he regrets throughout his high school years. He is grateful that the choices he regrets have made him a better person because each choice leads to an important lesson. Cage’s final year at Gig Harbor is going to be a test because after this year, he will have to make choices that will affect how his life will go on but from the experiences, he will be making the right choices.