Events in the summer time

As the Tides’ school year rolls to a close, students get more and more excited for upcoming summer activities and events. Itching for that final bell to ring, students squirm in their seats finishing up their final projects and taking their last tests. Our Tides look forward to running out the blue metal doors on June 17, some saying goodbye to the school forever, and others waiting for the next year. As the students await the end of the school year, they look forward to the excitement of summer and upcoming summer events held in Gig Harbor.

From the beginning of each school year students are already awaiting the day they can return to sunny beaches, parades, concerts, festivals, and other summer activities. Some of the events that await our students include Bumbershoot, a three day music festival that allows students to have a great time with their friends and listen to some amazing music.

Our students also await upcoming baseball games and the Fourth of July, a time for great American food and spending time with friends.  These festivals and events have our Tides more excited for summer with each coming day. As the summer approaches we also wait for beautifully clear skies so our Tides can go camping along gorgeous lakes and rivers.

We impatiently wait for wonderfully blue skies and clear sailing waters, as our Tides sail into summer. The events are lining up for summer activities, we wait for the final bell to ring when we can run outside and play in the summer sun. The sparkling waters are quickly catching the eye of every student, and the warm weather has us itching for a week away from the school. Only one more month until we can finally relax from the stress of finals and difficult school days.