The Top 6 Things To Do On Easter

Michal Wipf

Juniors Caylee Gangstad, Paula Cintron, and Elizabeth Schwendeman

Michal Wipf, Staff

One of the most exciting times of the year has finally arrived. This spring time celebration is time together with family and friends, having an Easter dinner or brunch, and going on Easter egg hunts.

“I love Easter! I enjoy hanging out with my family and having an Easter brunch. My most favorite food is mashed potatoes and gravy!” Elizabeth Schwendeman says.

The favorite activities most Gig Harbor High School students like to do for Easter include:

1. Attending Church on Easter Sunday because it is an important and special religious event
  2. Going to the movies with friends or family because it is relaxing and the ideal entertainment for Easter
  3. Spending some time in the kitchen, baking or cooking some good snacks for an Easter brunch, dinner or dessert. It’s important to have something sweet for Easter time!

I love to eat Easter candy and do Easter egg hunts with my family.

— Junior Paula Cintron

1. Doing decorations and crafts, inside and outside of the house is very popular as well.
  2. Going shopping is fun, especially now when spring season finally has arrived.
  3. And lastly, people enjoy spending time with family and friends. The more the merrier!

Caylee Cangstad explains, “I love playing Easter egg games and doing Easter egg hunts, it’s fun to find things like candy and money in them. Also, I love to eat the doubled eggs!”

Happy Easter everyone!