Fall Festivities

Hannah McCrossin with her dog and a pumpkin of her own. Photo taken by Hannah McCrossin.

Don’t you love doing festive activities with your family and friends when the holidays roll around? The festive season of fall always starts the colder holidays with Halloween. There are multiple Pumpkin Patches around the Gig Harbor area, with many opportunities for taking pictures, buying pumpkins, hayrides, and even art activities. Not only can you bring your friends and family, but you can also bring your furry friends along for a fun pumpkin adventure. The local pumpkin patches are in Puyallup, and Port Orchard, both are family owned businesses where every year they get ready to grow hundreds of pumpkins to sell each year. This business has been a huge hit with family communities because “what’s better than taking your little ones out to go buy a pumpkin to carve for Halloween?” Pumpkin Patches have been a thing for years on end, now it’s a tradition for some families because its good quality time with whoever you go with!

About the Writer
Hannah McCrossin, Writer

This is Hannah McCrossin, she is in her junior year of high school. She loves to play golf, spend time with family and friends, and likes to go on fun...