• Mid-Winter Break, February 20-24th

• Superbowl, February 5th

• Valentine's Day, February 14th - You Have School

The Copa America Quarter-Finals

The Copa America is a huge sports event, which has everyone on their toes to see their favorite team win the tournament.

As of now there are 8 teams left standing, the quarter finals will be very close games.

USA Ecuador
Peru Columbia
Argentina Venezuela
Mexico Chile

U.S.A. is 2-0-1 in the tournament with an early loss to Columbia and 2 wins to Costa Rica and Paraguay. Clint Dempsey had a great cross to goal to put them ahead against Paraguay.

Peru is 2-1-0 with a draw to Ecuador and 2 wins to Haiti and Brazil. Paolo Guerrero had an amazing diving header against Haiti.

Columbia is 2-0-1 with 2 wins to USA and Paraguay with a nail biter to Costa Rica which they ended up losing the match. Bacca had an amazing header off a corner to set them ahead against Paraguay.

Argentina is 3-0-0 with the wins to Chile, Panama, and Bolivia. With Lionel Messi(hat trick against Panama) and Di Maria demolishing every team in their way with 9 goals in the tournament so far.

Venezuela is 2-1-0 with wins against Jamaica and Uruguay and a 1-1 draw against Mexico which went down to the wire. Jose Velasquez had a great goal off a free kick to set them to an early lead in the 10โ€™ minute.

Mexico is 2-1-0 with a draw to Venezuela and wins to Uruguay and Jamaica. Defender, Rafael Marquez is having a great time defending for Mexico and scored a clutch goal in the 85โ€™ minute vs. Uruguay.

Chile is 2-0-1 with a loss to Argentina and two wins against Panama and Bolivia. Sanchez had a great header off a cross in the 89โ€™ minute to secure the win and send Chile to the quarter-finals .